- Visit our website
at https://ccacard.com , or any website of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Download and use
our mobile application ( CCA Card Grading) , or any other application of ours that links to this privacy notice
- Engage with us in other related ways, including any sales, marketing, or events
names phone numbers email addresses mailing addresses usernames passwords contact preferences billing addresses debit/credit card numbers
- Geolocation Information. We may request access or permission to track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using our mobile application(s), to provide certain location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Access. We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device's
calendar, camera, sms messages, social media accounts, microphone, and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device's settings.
- Mobile Device Data. We automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer), operating system, version information and system configuration information, device and application identification numbers, browser type and version, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, and Internet Protocol (IP) address (or proxy server). If you are using our application(s), we may also collect information about the phone network associated with your mobile device, your mobile device’s operating system or platform, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, and information about the features of our application(s) you accessed.
- Push Notifications. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or certain features of the application(s). If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device's settings.
- Log and Usage Data. Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Services and which we record in log files. Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type, and settings and information about your activity in the Services (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take such as which features you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes called
"crash dumps" ), and hardware settings).
- Device Data. We collect device data such as information about your computer, phone, tablet, or other device you use to access the Services. Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, hardware model, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system, and system configuration information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Services. For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. However, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the Services.
- To facilitate account creation and authentication and otherwise manage user accounts. We may process your information so you can create and log in to your account, as well as keep your account in working order.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may process your information to provide you with the requested service.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may process your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the requested service.
- To send administrative information to you. We may process your information to send you details about our products and services, changes to our terms and policies, and other similar information.
fulfill and manage your orders. We may process your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may process your information if you choose to use any of our offerings that allow for communication with another user.
- To request feedback. We may process your information when necessary to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may process the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time. For more information, see
" WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS? " below).
- To deliver targeted advertising to you. We may process your information to develop and display
personalized content and advertising tailored to your interests, location, and more. For more information see our Cookie Notice: #general-cookie-policy .
- To protect our Services. We may process your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure, including fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To identify usage trends. We may process information about how you use our Services to better understand how they are being used so we can improve them.
- To determine the effectiveness of our marketing and promotional campaigns. We may process your information to better understand how to provide marketing and promotional campaigns that are most relevant to you.
- To save or protect an individual's vital interest. We may process your information when necessary to save or protect an individual’s vital interest, such as to prevent harm.
- Consent. We may process your information if you have given us permission (i.e.
, consent) to use your personal information for a specific purpose. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Click here to learn more.
- Performance of a Contract. We may process your personal information when we believe it is necessary to
fulfill our contractual obligations to you, including providing our Services or at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your information when we believe it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests and those interests do not outweigh your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms. For example, we may process your personal information for some of the purposes described in order to:
- Send users information about special offers and discounts on our products and services
- Develop and display
personalized and relevant advertising content for our users Analyze how our Services are used so we can improve them to engage and retain users
- Support our marketing activities
- Diagnose problems and/or prevent fraudulent activities
- Understand how our users use our products and services so we can improve user experience
- Legal Obligations. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations, such as to cooperate with a law enforcement body or regulatory agency, exercise or defend our legal rights, or disclose your information as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Vital Interests. We may process your information where we believe it is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of a third party, such as situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person.
- If collection is clearly in the interests of an individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way
- For investigations and fraud detection and prevention
- For business transactions provided certain conditions are met
- If it is contained in a witness statement and the collection is necessary to assess, process, or settle an insurance claim
- For identifying injured, ill, or deceased persons and communicating with next of kin
- If we have reasonable grounds to believe an individual has been, is, or may be victim of financial abuse
- If it is reasonable to expect collection and use with consent would compromise the availability or the accuracy of the information and the collection is reasonable for purposes related to investigating a breach of an agreement or a contravention of the laws of Canada or a province
- If disclosure is required to comply with a subpoena, warrant, court order, or rules of the court relating to the production of records
- If it was produced by an individual in the course of their employment, business, or profession and the collection is consistent with the purposes for which the information was produced
- If the collection is solely for journalistic, artistic, or literary purposes
- If the information is publicly available and is specified by the regulations
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- When we use Google Maps Platform APIs. We may share your information with certain Google Maps Platform APIs (e.g.
- Affiliates. We may share your information with our affiliates, in which case we will require those affiliates to
honor this privacy notice. Affiliates include our parent company and any subsidiaries, joint venture partners, or other companies that we control or that are under common control with us.
- Business Partners. We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services, or promotions.
- Other Users. When you share personal information
(for example, by posting comments, contributions, or other content to the Services) or otherwise interact with public areas of the Services, such personal information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly made available outside the Services in perpetuity. If you interact with other users of our Services and register for our Services through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network will see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within our Services, and view your profile.
- Offer Wall. Our application(s) may display a third-party hosted
"offer wall." Such an offer wall allows third-party advertisers to offer virtual currency, gifts, or other items to users in return for the acceptance and completion of an advertisement offer. Such an offer wall may appear in our application(s) and be displayed to you based on certain data, such as your geographic area or demographic information. When you click on an offer wall, you will be brought to an external website belonging to other persons and will leave our application(s). A unique identifier, such as your user ID, will be shared with the offer wall provider in order to prevent fraud and properly credit your account with the relevant reward. Contact us using the contact information provided.
Contact details, such as real name, alias, postal address, telephone or mobile contact number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, and account name
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute
Name, contact information, education, employment, employment history, and financial information
C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law
Gender and date of birth
D. Commercial information
Transaction information, purchase history, financial details, and payment information
E. Biometric information
Fingerprints and voiceprints
F. Internet or other similar network activity
Browsing history, search history, online
G. Geolocation data
H. Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Images and audio, video or call recordings created in connection with our business activities
I. Professional or employment-related information
Business contact details in order to provide you our Services at a business level or job title, work history, and professional qualifications if you apply for a job with us
J. Education Information
Student records and directory information
K. Inferences drawn from other personal information
Inferences drawn from any of the collected personal information listed above to create a profile or summary about, for example, an individual’s preferences and characteristics
- Receiving help through our customer support channels;
- Participation in customer surveys or contests; and
- Facilitation in the delivery of our Services and to respond to your inquiries.
- whether we collect and use your personal information;
- the categories of personal information that we collect;
- the purposes for which the collected personal information is used;
- whether we sell your personal information to third parties;
- the categories of personal information that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose;
- the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; and
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
- You may object to the processing of your personal information.
- You may request correction of your personal data if it is incorrect or no longer relevant, or ask to restrict the processing of the information.
- You can designate an
authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on your behalf. We may deny a request from an authorized agent that does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf in accordance with the CCPA.
- You may request to opt out from future selling of your personal information to third parties. Upon receiving an opt-out request, we will act upon the request as soon as feasibly possible, but no later than fifteen (15) days from the date of the request submission.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
Spam other users Use of website other than intended (hacking, etc.) Scraping data Use of your own referral link Selling cards you no longer own Creating a chargeback on submission orders
- The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
- Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
Each submission must contain the same cards as described within the items details entry. The declared value must also be accurately set. Otherwise your order could be void and returned or destroyed.
Items that are mislabeled will result in your order being suspended until contacting the customer to confirm that the proper / correct card has been sent with declared values over $250. If less than $250 the entered item will be corrected and processed.
Items that are submitted with a lower declared value will be adjusted and may required additional payment to cover the grading fees. This is for cards that are more than $300 and have been submitted to the bulk service. Or more than $2000 and submitted to the regular service. Or more than $4000 and submitted to the express service. Items / cards that have declared a higher value than the current market will not be adjusted.
Affiliate Terms & Conditions
As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of CCA Universe, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promoting CCA Universe as an Affiliate.
Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on memberships and products purchased by individuals referred to CCA Universe by your own website or personal referrals.
By signing up for the CCA Universe Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application at our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid once a month. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must remain active for a minimum of 31 days.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks or refunds will not be paid out.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. CCA Universe reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of CCA Universe in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with CCA Universe, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, CCA Universe reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement or no reason.
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within in your email messages. You may also advertise the CCA Universe site in online and offline classified ads, magazines, and newspapers.
You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation as outlined in the Termination section.
Coupon and Deal Sites
CCA Universe occasionally offers coupon to select affiliates and to our newsletter subscribers. If you’re not pre-approved / assigned a branded coupon, then you’re not allowed to promote the coupon. Below are the terms that apply for any affiliate who is considering the promotion of our products in relation to a deal or coupon:
- Affiliates may not use misleading text on affiliate links, buttons or images to imply that anything besides currently authorized deals to the specific affiliate.
- Affiliates may not bid on CCA Universe Coupons, CCA Universe Discounts or other phrases implying coupons are available.
- Affiliates may not generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, or any other seen or unseen actions that set affiliate cookies unless the user has expressed a clear and explicit interest in activating a specific savings by clicking on a clearly marked link, button or image for that particular coupon or deal. Your link must send the visitor to the merchant site.
- User must be able to see coupon/deal/savings information and details before an affiliate cookie is set (i.e. “click here to see coupons and open a window to merchant site” is NOT allowed).
- Affiliate sites may not have “Click for (or to see) Deal/Coupon” or any variation, when there are no coupons or deals available, and the click opens the merchant site or sets a cookie. Affiliates with such text on the merchant landing page will be removed from the program immediately.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Policy
PPC bidding is NOT allowed without prior written permission.
CCA Universe will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s).
We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by CCA Universe. We make no claim that the operation of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated.
The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participation in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless CCA Universe and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by CCA Universe to transmit and distribute materials, from any and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgments, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the CCA Universe affiliate program. You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the CCA Universe application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any
unauthorized use of the Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses .
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Services and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in
unauthorized framing of or linking to the Services.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our Services, including our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the Services, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Services or the networks or the Services connected.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Use any information obtained from the Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Services as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Services and/or the Content for any revenue-generating
endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Services, except as expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Services designed to prevent or restrict access to the Services, or any portion of the Services.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Services or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Services.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (
"gifs" ), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as "spyware" or "passive collection mechanisms" or "pcms" ).
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Services, or using or launching any
unauthorized script or other software.
- Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Services.
- Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Services. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Engage in any use, including modification, copying, redistribution, publication, display, performance, or retransmission, of any portions of any Services, other than as expressly permitted by this Policy, without the prior written consent of
CCA Universe, which consent CCA Universemay grant or refuse in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Reconstruct or attempt to discover any source code or algorithms of the Services, or any portion thereof, by any means whatsoever.
- Provide, or otherwise make available, the Services to any third party.
- Intercept any data not intended for you.
- Damage, reveal, or alter any user's data, or any other hardware, software, or information relating to another person or entity.
- any data, information, software, text, code, music, scripts, sound, graphics, photos, videos, tags, messages, interactive features, or other materials that you post, share, upload, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner on or through to the Services; or
- any other content, materials, or data you provide to
CCA Universeor use with the Services.
- you are the creator and owner of or have the necessary
licenses , rights, consents, releases, and permissions to use and to authorize us, the Services, and other users of the Services to use your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and this Policy;
- all your Contributions comply with applicable laws and are original and true (if they represent your opinion or facts);
- the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party; and
- you have the verifiable consent, release, and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in your Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person to enable inclusion and use of your Contributions in any manner contemplated by the Services and this Policy.
- is in breach of applicable laws, regulation, court order, contractual obligation, this Policy, our Legal Terms, a legal duty, or that promotes or facilitates fraud or illegal activities;
- is defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, insulting, intimidating, bullying, abusive, or threatening, to any person or group;
- is false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- includes child sexual abuse material, or violates any applicable law concerning child pornography or otherwise intended to protect minors;
- contains any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner;
- promotes violence, advocates the violent overthrow of any government, or incites, encourages, or threatens physical harm against another;
- is obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing,
libelous , slanderous, contains sexually explicit material, or is otherwise objectionable (as determined by us);
- is discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- bullies, intimidates, humiliates, or insults any person;
- promotes, facilitates, or assists anyone in promoting and facilitating acts of terrorism;
- infringes, or assists anyone in infringing, a third party's intellectual property rights or publicity or privacy rights;
- is deceitful, misrepresents your identity or affiliation with any person and/or misleads anyone as to your relationship with us or implies that the Contribution was made by someone else than you;
- contains unsolicited or
unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation that has been "paid for," whether with monetary compensation or in kind; or
- misrepresents your identity or who the Contribution is from.
- items that promote, encourage, facilitate, or instruct others how to engage in illegal activity,
- controlled substances and/or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, narcotics, steroids, drug paraphernalia,
- specific knives or other weapons regulated under applicable law,
- firearms, ammunition, or certain firearm parts or accessories,
- certain sexually oriented materials or services,
- certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item,
- stolen goods,
- products or services identified by government agencies to be highly likely to be fraudulent, and
- any transaction or activity that requires pre-approval without having obtained said approval.
- you have firsthand experience with the
goods being reviewed;
- your Contribution is true to your experience;
- you are not affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews (or linked in any way to, e.g., by being the owner or seller/manufacturer of, a product or service if posting positive reviews);
- you cannot make or offer any conclusions as to the legality of conduct;
- you cannot post any false or misleading statements; and
- you do not and will not
organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
- breach this Policy, please
email us at email@example.com, or refer to the contact details at the bottom of this document to let us know which Content or Contribution is in breach of this Policy and why; or
- infringe any third-party intellectual property rights, please
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Online contact form: